The Loan Magazine Awards 2017 were handed out on February 8, 2018 at the Ibis Style Hotel in Wrocław. The largest representatives of the loan industry in Poland were present at the gala. Auctions were also organized during which gadgets with autographs of Polish sport stars could be auctioned off, and all proceeds from the auction were donated to the purpose chosen by the organizer.
The Loan Magazine Awards
Two Loan Magazine Awards 2017 went to representatives of Parandasżyczki , a brand belonging to IPF Digital. We describe the loans in detail in the opinions section – see. Parandas loans received the main prize in the Installment Loan of the Year category. In addition, Joanna Izdebska, Global Sales & Marketing Director at IPF Digital, associated with the Parandasżyczki brand, won the main prize in the Woman of the Year category!
Categories and awards
150 applications have been submitted to the Loan Magazine Awards, in 14 categories such as:
1. Sales partner
2. Online sales partner
3. Debt collection partner
4. Supporting organization
5. Micro loan of the year
6. Installment loan of the year
7. Business loan of the year
8. Make of the year
9. PR Manager of the year
10. Marketing manager of the year
11. Woman of the year
12. Character of the year
13. Socially responsible 2017
14. The technological solution of the year FINTECH
In the Woman of the Year category, the main prize went to Joanna Izdebska, Global Sales & Marketing Director at IPF Digital, who is a specialist in sales, marketing, e-commerce, CRM and product management.
– The prize at the Loan Magazine Awards is a great honor for me. I am very pleased that I could be in such a great group – says Joanna Izdebska – I am glad that I could contribute to the development of loan institutions in Poland, and now I can transfer it to other markets – for the benefit of everyone.
The statuette in the category of Installment Loan of the Year was handed over to Przemysław Kamiński, Country Manager at IPF Polska.
– I am very happy that the hapi-loans received the award today. Last and current year, in terms of many awarded awards, showed us that we are developing in the right direction and that is what we want to go on in.
It is worth recalling that Hapi-loans were the most often awarded and awarded in 2017 loan company, included in the lists of independent financial platforms.
About Parandas loans
The company IPF Polska Sp. z o. o. offers non-bank long-term loans and its direct brand is Hapi-Loans, which offer long-term loans for customers looking for high loans for a long period of time – up to 36 months. The company IPF Polska was founded in December 2009. Since December 2014, it has been offering loans under the Hapipredit brand. IPF Digital operates in 8 countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Australia.
Loan Magazine is an online service that presents knowledge about the non-bank loans market and news from the loan industry. On Loan Magazine we can find various information from the world of non-bank loans and information on the development of companies in the loan sector. As emphasized by the creators of Loan Magazine, the website only promotes companies operating in accordance with applicable principles of good practice. The idea of responsible borrowing is very important for the creators of Loan Magazine.